Landscape Maintenance Foreman
Frisella Nursery, an award-winning landscape and maintenance company is looking for a self-motivated and driven Landscape Maintenance Foremen to oversee and manage projects, crews, and equipment while upholding the standards of our sixty-plus year-old business.
Frisella Nursery is growing and we need hard-working, career-minded foreman to come in and grow along with us. If you are a go-getter looking to advance with a growing, family-owned company, we are willing to offer top pay, bonus opportunities, and career advancement.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ensures jobs are completed on time and on budget in a detailed manner
- Oversees and manages daily crew responsibilities and hours
- Maintains crew trucks and equipment
- Duties include spreading mulch and topsoil, trimming, pruning, edging, transplanting, planting, fertilizing, weeding and other maintenance needs
- Class E License (CDL preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in landscape maintenance field
- 1 year of experience in a supervisory role
- Proficient using smart phone and phone applications
- Forward thinking; can see days, weeks, months and years ahead.
- Compensation up to $18 per hour
- Benefits and bonus opportunities available
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org