We are an expanding landscape construction company looking for self-motivated and driven foremen. We offer top pay and lucrative bonus opportunities for all career minded candidates. We are a company that does what we say when people put max effort into their responsibilities and abilities. We believe in investing in our team and advancement opportunities are available.
Some of our Foreman will direct report to MO/IL projects. These positions include a company vehicle.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage crew effectively
- Manages crew personnel time in and out daily
- Responsible for maintaining crews truck, construction trailer, and skid steer
- Ensure jobs are completed on time and on budget in a detailed manner
- Extensive knowledge of blueprints pertaining to patios, retaining walls, decks, landscapes and drainage systems.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Class E License (CDL preferred)
- Skid steer experience
- 5 years experience in landscape field
- Proficient in plan reading and execution
- Proficient using smart phone and phone applications
- Forward thinking. Can see days, weeks, months and years ahead
- Compensation up to $ 25 per hour
- Benefits and bonus opportunities available
To be considered for this position, please including the following in your email once you click on the “Apply for Job” button:
- Letter of Interest, briefly outlining your qualifications
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org