Garden Center Stock Associate
We are looking for full-time, part-time and seasonal Stock Associates to join our team. Stock Associate team members aid in the care and maintenance of the plant material and grounds, this includes but not limited to loading/unloading, staging, trimming, watering, weeding and fertilizing. Our Stock Associates take pride in the appearance of the garden center grounds and are one of the core pillars of the organization.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Ensure that all plant material are maintained in a proper manner at all times.
- Unload, load and move plant material in a proper manner.
- Maintain grounds in a professional and safe manner.
- Maintain designated sections throughout nursery according to a given plan.
- Complete all tasks on weekly job list.
- Assist in any special tasks or projects that come-up on a needed basis.
- Assist other departments and employees whenever necessary in tasks such as stocking or rearranging areas.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Previous experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of general landscape techniques
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to walk/stand for up to 8 hours in various weather conditions
- Ability to lift and move items weighing up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to communicate and work well with other employees
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com