Commercial Landscape Estimator
Frisella Nursery, an award-winning landscape design and build company, is looking commercial sales representative to join our team. Our company is family owned and operated and has served St. Louis residents and businesses since for 65 years. Due to internal growth, a position has opened in our commercial landscape division.
The Commercial Sales Representative position is open to hard-working, proactive, experienced commercial landscape designers that have a friendly demeanor and a helpful attitude. A successful candidate will prospect for new commercial business and develop relationships with general contractors, builders, property managers and residential clients. Serving as a liaison between the client and production, our Commercial Sales Representative will maintain exceptional communication with builders and commercial site decision makers through the entire production process.
If you are looking for a long-term career in landscape design and build and are ready to hit the ground running, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Draft commercial landscape designs including plot plans and/or master plans, construction drawings, scale drawings, color renderings, and detailed specifications.
- Work with Project Manager and staff regarding scheduling, quality and customer service.
- Complete on-site analysis, measurements and conduct data research as required.
- Anticipate customer needs with positive solutions in a timely manner, procures change orders and extra contracted work as needed.
- Provide feedback to appropriate parties regarding pricing, materials, opportunities, competition and other market observations.
- Maintain a company-owned database of current customers, prospective customers and past customers.
- Increase knowledge of plant and hardscape materials.
- Represents the Company at various events, organizations and associations.
- Maintain preferred vendor status with desired clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- CAD and Dynascape Design Skills
- Ability to read and comprehend Commercial plans and specifications (Civil, Plumbing, Architectural, & Landscape)
- Extensive business-to-business sales experience
- Knowledge of plant and hardscape materials
- Clean driving record and possession of a valid driver’s license
- Ability to proficiently communicate with clients and team members
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Exceptional organization & time management skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com